Saturday, January 2, 2010

I’ve never blogged before. This is my first entry.


It is now the first day of 2010. I’m not a big fan of new years resolutions and at this juncture in my life don’t plan on making any big goals for 2010. While I think goals are important, I would rather approach the whole new years resolution gig as more of an old years reflection time. Reflection is something I am very bad at however which is why I’ve never kept a diary or attempted a blog. Thus, I must have some type of incentive for writing such a blog and struggling with my deficiencies in reflection.

Love will suffice.

Love compels us to do crazy, illogical things. Love brought me to Emma and it is love that brings us to Paris. You see Paris is the sole reason I was able to convince Emma to love me (or at least to start loving me). As the next few months unfold, I look forward to documenting our adventures in Paris and sharing our story with you.


-Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment