Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cinque Terre, Italy by emma.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I now have a new favorite spot - Cinque Terre - hands down. I WILL go back there at some point in my life to take in it's fabulousness even more. Bubba and I had 2 days in this relaxing place and boy o boy did we do a lot in a tiny amount of time. I think mine and bubba's favorite part was the ice cream :) The food was good but it didn't beat France... sorry Italy. Cheers to blue water and sun rays!



1 comment:

  1. Hello everybody and thanks for this post, just want to invite you and your readers to our site about the cinque terre and to the blog where you can also vote the nicest of the 5 Terre.
    Also online a section about Video of the Cinque Terre, a different point of view..

    ReplyDelete