Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


How did everyone like Bubba's post! He is such a good story teller :) So it has been a long long 10-11 days. I went home to the states, played, flew back, played some more... and now I am back at work and being kicked out of our apartment! haha... I have a few fun days to share with you guys so get ready!

Me, my Mom, and Sister started our day off with a fabulous breakfast at a cafe that I have wanted to go to for a very very long time - Cafe des Officers. We then borrowed bikes from Fat Tire and rode up the Champs Elysee! This was the first time I have been over there since I have arrived in Paris. We did some window shopping (saw the original Louis Vuitton and it's amazing window display!) and ran into a celebration for Parisian firefighters! Overall, a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment