Saturday, May 1, 2010

More Villa Fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, so like I said. Had a blast for 2 days out in the country with Fat Tire friends. I think my favorite part was bring able to take a shower that was hot for more than 1 minute and 30 seconds... because our shower SUCKS! It was pure heaven... Mmmmm

What I Learned at EuroDisney/Frency Countryside :)
1. There are lots of ants and flies in the country but not in the city.
2. No free wifi ANYWHERE - even really nice Villas.
3. pasteries are cheaper in the country
4. Hot Tubs in France are not hot - or at least where we stayed. More like a like warm bath.
5. Don't try talking to small gypsy children - especially ones named David that will put a hex on you if you don't give them money, poor kid.
6. Pesto + mayonnaise + basil + bacon on crunchy bread = AMAZING!
7. bull frogs freak me out :(

That's all :)
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment