Friday, April 23, 2010

More Birthday Fun!


Hello Everyone! So we are hanging out in the French country side right now at EuroDisney! Our lovely friend Scott has a time share and is sharing the wealth. No, we didn't go to the Disney park. We have just been relaxing and enjoying the warm weather!!! ( pictures coming soon ) Scott has a GREAT camera and is really good at taking it everywhere with him. I wanted to share some of his images that I just stole from my birthday weekend. Enjoy.


Photobucket

Photobucket

This was a night of fun at our boss, Jack's, apartment. It was Fancy Friday and my birthday. We sat around telling stories for a while, enjoying lots of wine and music, and then moved around all night. I hope Fancy Friday turns into a weekly thing! I never get to wear good clothes because I am working the majority of my days here! eek.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We spent an afternoon in the park, opening my big package and enjoying it's goodies! MMmm.... I literally am going to LIVE in this park this summer. I need to find me a good blanket to lay on so that I don't have to use my jacket and sweater.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

....a bunch of us decided to take the boat tour down the Seine one night - mind you that we ride this boat on our Night Bike Tour for work a TON so it was nothing new! We DID get to play and enjoy each other instead of entertaining our guests though. So that was nice :) Thank you new Fat Tire friends for being so wonderful. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Em, Just wrote you a note, but don't have your new address. Please forward to me. I think it is always fun to get REAL mail from someone. Tell Bubba Hi from Grandpa and me. I'm off to the nursing home to say the rosary with some Catholics that live there. They are so happy to see me come and I love doing it.

    ReplyDelete