Thursday, April 1, 2010

fondue baby!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So we finally got a table at this amazing fondue place :) We showed up around 6:45, not knowing that it opened at 7:00 so we were first in line :) By the time the door opened 15 minutes later, there were at least 4 more groups of people waiting behind us. The place was instantly full, being that it's super tiny, and the feasting began! It was delicious and the wine served in baby bottles topped it off to perfection! MMmmm... we WILL be going back!

2 comments:

  1. fun fondue, Emma I was at a huge flea market in south Texas. Be on the look out for these huge wine jugs. I will post them on my next post. Look at my blog and then tell me how much they are there. They were selling here between $70 and $170. Also being made into lamp bases. I may have you ship me home a crate! Lala

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted furniture from Round Top today. We are planning a late September trip back for the fall show. Will you be back?

    ReplyDelete