Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fat Tire, we love you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So we are heading into our third week here in Paris and I can't believe it! It does NOT feel like we have been here this long... It is making me realize that we need to seize every opportunity that we have to get out and see the city and hopefully take some trips outside of Paris too... 8 months is a long time but in the big scheme of things, our time here will be up SO very quickly :( Bubba and I both got a day off today so we slept in, cooked in our tiny kitchen, and explored the Montmartre area. It was a gloomy day but our spirits were high. We rode our new bikes to the tippy top of the city and enjoyed the view. I found an incredible cafe that I want to take my mom and sis to when they come to visit. Right now we are bumming internet from a Quick burger directly next to the Moulin Rouge :) Free wifi is HARD to find here...

So FAT TIRE! we love Fat Tire! I thought I would share some pictures of the office and our HUGE fleet of bikes that we cram into the shop! I had my first Day Bike Tour yesterday and it was a big group! I think anything that could have gone wrong did, but don't worry... I handled it! haha :) Bubba has been getting mad tips on his tours - he's just so charming people cant resist him! ha... Cheers to our new job and learning new things (how to fix a flat bike tire and loose chain, ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment