Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Apartment Pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My mother wanted to see more pictures of our apartment so I figured I would share them with you guys also! I took some from outside of our building and then in our main entrance way :) Our secret mirror entrance is my obsession! Every single time I use it, I smile :) I still haven't received a package from my mom that she sent a bit ago. I am hoping mail isn't too bad here - we will see! I have been anxiously checking our box daily :( We still don't have blankets - Bubba and I have been sharing his sleeping bag and I'm not going to lie, i'm ready for actual bedding. whatev. Im so tired every night that it doesn't even really matter - I could sleep on the hard wood with no pillow and sleep like a baby!

xoxo
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment