Saturday, January 16, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket


So Bubba and I are now seriously looking for apartments! We have been holding off because we weren't sure if we wanted to wait until we got there to start the search or.... figure everything out all the way from the states.... We decided to just go ahead and dive in because we now have a wonderful french friend that is going to look at the apartment that we want and give us the okay of it's good or not!!! so.... we have narrowed it down to two options and I am VERY excited about both :) Of coarse I had to play around on Google Street View to see the neighborhood! and uh wow.... that's all I have to say!

We will definitely show off the apartment once we arrive and have settled in :)

xoxo
emma

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I hope this isn't creepy. You and your fiance seem so adorable!

    ReplyDelete